Learn how to renew your domain with Ecenica when your domain shows “No Registrar Listed”.
What does “No registrar listed” mean?
When a domain is not renewed in time, the domain is dropped by the previous domain registrar and the domain’s registrar status is shown as “No Registrar Listed”. A domain must be listed with a domain registrar such as Ecenica before it can be renewed.
How do I know if my domain has this status?
If you do a WHOIS lookup on the domain you’ll see a record similar to the below;
How do I renew my domain with Ecenica?
Before your can renew your domain with Ecenica you need to contact Nominet to ask them to update the Registrar entry with our Nominet details. We can then add your domain to our Nominet Member account and renew your domain.
- First login to Nominet – the main domain authority who manage all .uk domains.
- If you do not have a copy of this email follow click here. You can contact Nominet if you get stuck.
- When you’ve logged in to Nominet online service, you need to complete the ‘change registrar form’. A £10 administration fee is payable to Nominet.
- Important. When completing this form make sure you enter ECENICA as your new registrar IPSTAG.
- When Nominet has recieved your payment, they will process your request and Ecenica will then be able to renew the domain for you.
Please note the administration fee is payable to Nominet and not linked to Ecenica in any way.
What is Ecenica‘s tag name?
Our tag name is ECENICA
How long does it take to update the registrar?
It normally takes 1-3 working days to complete the change registrar process. Once Nominet have updated the domain we’ll be notified and arrange for the domain to be renewed. The domain can then be added to your Ecenica web hosting account.