Learn how to set up and create a new email address using the Add Email Account feature in cPanel.
Create Email Account
- Log in to cPanel.
- For help accessing your cPanel see Where do I log in to my hosting control panel
- Click Email Accounts
- Type the mailbox you want to create in the Email field. For example, hello@
- If you have multiple domain names, select the domain you want to use from the drop-down.
- Type your new email password in the Password field.
- Re-type your new email password in the Password (again) field to confirm it.
- Tip: You can click the Password Generator link to make a strong email password.
- Click Create Account.