This article explains how to add TXT records to your Ecenica DNS using cPanel.
Add a TXT record in cPanel
- Login to your Ecenica cPanel control panel
- Click Advanced DNS Zone Editor
- If you have multiple domains, select the domain you wish to edit from the drop-down list.
- To create a new TXT record for your domain name fill in the fields
- Name: Enter the TXT record name. For example, enter yourdomain.com.
- TTL: Enter 14400
- Type: Select TXT from the drop-down list
- TXT Data: Enter the TXT record you wish to create. For example, “v=spf1 include:ecenica.com ~all”
- Click Add Record
Your domain name will be updated with your new TXT record instantly.
Edit a TXT DNS record in cPanel
To edit an existing TXT record for your domain name simply click Edit next to the DNS record