Steps to create a staging copy of your website
- Log in to cPanel.
- For help accessing your cPanel see Where do I log in to my hosting control panel.
- Click Domains.
- Click Create A New Domain.
- Enter the subdomain you wish to create. E.g. staging.example.com. Click Submit
- Go back to the cPanel home and click Softaculous Apps Installer
- Click All Installations
- Click Create Staging for the WordPress website you wish to create a copy of.
- Select the staging. subdomain you created in step 3 from the dropdown list. Click Create Staging