Follow the steps below to create a staging copy of your WordPress website.
- Log in to cPanel.
- For help accessing your cPanel see Where do I log in to my hosting control panel.
- Click Subdomains
- Enter staging for the subdomain. Select the Domain to create it under. Choose a Document Root. Click Create
- Go back to the cPanel home and click Softaculous Apps Installer
- Click All Installations
- Click Create Staging for the WordPress website you wish to create a copy of.
- Select the staging. subdomain you created in step 3 from the dropdown list. Click Create Staging