This article explains how to add DNS host A records for your Ecenica DNS using cPanel. Includes instructions for A records using cPanel Zone Editor.
Add an A Record in cPanel
- Log in to cPanel.
- For help accessing your cPanel see Where do I log in to my hosting control panel
- Click Zone Editor.
- Click + A Record for the domain you wish to add your DNS A record to.
- Add a new A record for your domain name:
- Name: Enter the name. For example, www.example.com.
- Address: Enter the IP Address you wish your A record to point to.
- Click Add an A Record.
Your domain name is instantly updated with your new A record.