This article explains how to add DNS host records for your Ecenica DNS using cPanel. Includes instructions for A records using cPanel Simple DNS Zone Editor.
Add an A Record in cPanel
- Log in to cPanel.
- Click Simple DNS Zone Editor.
- If you have more than one domain, select the domain name you wish to edit from the drop-down list.
- Add a new A record for your domain name:
- Name: Enter the name. For example, enter www. if you want to setup www.yourdomainname.com.
- Address: Enter the IP Address you wish your A record to point to.
- Click Add a Record.
Your domain name is instantly updated with your new A record.