Register a .UK domain before 17th January 2020 in our half-price Domain Sale and £1 will be donated to Samaritans on your behalf.
Samaritans is a unique charity who’s mission is to make sure there’s someone there for anyone who needs someone in difficult times. Every year, Samaritans answer more than 5 million calls for help and work tirelessly to reach more people and make suicide prevention a priority.
Nominet, the central UK domain registry, will donate £1 to Samaritans for each new .UK domain registration purchased between 9th December 2019 and 17th January 2020.
How to get involved
To get involved, simply buy a .co.uk, .uk, .org.uk or .me.uk domain before 17th January. The £1 donation will be automatically made for you.
So whether you are looking to register your very first domain, or add more domains to your portfolio now is a great time to buy a UK domain.
Whats more we are currently running a UK domain sale. You can save 50% on your new UK domain registrations with Ecenica. Register any new .UK domain for just £4.99 per year for up to 10 years (normal price £9.99 a year). This offer is available for new and existing customers.
Use our free UK domain checker to find your perfect UK domain today
Why buy a UK domain from Ecenica
- Find your perfect domain name in seconds.
- Every UK domain include free email forwarding, DNS control and web forwarding.
- Buy your domain with confidence we’re a UK Nominet Accredited Registrar.
- Low prices and great choice of domains.
- WHOIS Privacy included FREE with your domain.
- Excellent support from our UK-based team who genuinely care about making sure you get fantastic service.