This article explains how to edit DNS host records for your Ecenica DNS using cPanel. Includes instructions for A records using cPanel Advanced DNS Zone Editor.
Edit an A Record in cPanel
- Log in to cPanel.
- Click Advanced DNS Zone Editor.
- If you have more than one domain, select the domain name you wish to edit from the drop-down list.
- Click Edit next to the existing DNS A record you wish to edit.
- Edit a new A record for your domain name:
- Address: Enter the new IP Address you wish your A record to point to.
- Click Edit Record
Your domain name will be updated with your new A record instantly.