This article explains how to edit DNS host records for your Ecenica DNS using cPanel.
Edit an A Record in cPanel
- Log in to cPanel
- Click Zone Editor
- Click Manage next to the domain you wish to edit
- Click Edit next to the existing DNS A record you wish to edit.
- Select A from the Filter to only show your domain’s A records
- Click Edit next to the A record you want to change
- Enter the new IP in the Record field. Click Save Record to save your changes
Your domain name will be updated with your new A record instantly. However it may take 24-48 hours for the changes to fully propagate worldwide.