If you purchased a domain from Godaddy and want to keep it registered with them you can connect it to your Ecenica hosting service by following this guide. You may also find GoDaddy’s guide helpful.
If your domain is eligible we recommend transferring it. See how to transfer my domain.
To connect your GoDaddy domain to the Ecenica name servers
- Log in to your GoDaddy account.
- Under domains, find your domain you wish to connect and click DNS
- Under Nameservers click Change
- Select Enter my own nameservers (advanced)
- Enter Ecenica name servers below and click Save
Note: Please contact GoDaddy if you need help changing your domain’s name servers.
How long will my domain take to update?
It usually takes around 24 to 48 hours for the changes to your domain’s name servers to come into effect.
I’ve updated my domain but it is not working?
- Wait at least 48 hours first for your domain names to update to use our domain name servers.
- Check that the name servers you have entered are correct. A simple typo can stop your domain from working.
- Check your Ecenica hosting service is active.
- If none of above has worked then contact GoDaddy support to see why the name server change hasn’t worked.