Learn how to delete an account in cPanel WebHost Manager (WHM).
You can remove an account from your Ecenica web hosting package using the built-in ‘Terminate An Account’ tool in WHM. When you terminate an account, all files and settings linked to the account are removed from your Ecenica hosting space.
How to terminate an account:
- Log into WHM.
- In the left side menu, find Terminate an Account.
- Select the domain(s), or username(s) of the account(s) you wish to delete.
- To keep the DNS zones for a terminated account, click the checkbox at the bottom of the screen.
- Click Terminate.
- A pop-up message will appear asking you to confirm you wish to delete the account(s)
- Tap OK
- Your account(s) will now be removed from your package, OK