Learn how to create an account in cPanel WebHost Manager (WHM).
WHM is available on Ecenica managed cloud servers and reseller hosting accounts.
Steps to create an account in WHM
- Log in to WHM.
- For help accessing your WHM control panel see How to Login to WebHost Manager (WHM).
- Click Create a New Account
- Enter a domain for the new user. This will be the primary domain of the account.
- A username will be pre-filled from the domain. Change if required.
- Enter a password or use the Password Generator to set a password for the new cPanel account.
- Enter an email address for notifications about the account. (Disk usage, bandwidth, etc)
- Choose a Package or select options manually for account limits. (Disk space, databases, etc)
- Optionally set further settings such as theme, mail routing and DNS settings.
- Click Create to create the account.