What are cookies?
A cookies is a small piece of data sent from a website and stored in a user's web browser.
Cookies are often used to speed up websites, save login details so you don’t have to re-enter them each time you visit and are commonly used to save shopping baskets for later.
Cookies and Ecenica
- Remembering your chosen country and currency
- Keeping track of items stored in your shopping basket
- Remembering your login details for when you return to our website
- Diagnostics and research to improve our content, products and service
- Allowing you to link to your social media networks
Do you pass personal information on to 3rd parties using cookies?
We do not use any cookies that pass any details about you or any information that could be used to identify you on to third parties or provide targeted advertising to you.
How can I disable cookies?
You can choose to prevent cookies being downloaded to your web browser by disabling cookies in your web browser settings. We recommend checking your web browser help settings. Please note that disabling cookies will affect your ability to use your Ecenica services and Ecenica’s websites.
Hungry for more?
You can learn more about cookies here: http://www.allaboutcookies.org