Outlook Express will not download emails using my new broadband connection.
Outlook Express downloads email from your ISP account but not your Ecenica Hosting email account.
You need to tell Outlook Express to use your new connection;
- Open Outlook Express
- Click, Tools > Accounts from the main menu.
- Click ‘Mail’ tab and double-click on your Ecenica Hosting email account.
- Click ‘Connection’ tab. You may now have an opportunity to select between your new and old Internet accounts. Click the drop-list to select you preferred Internet connection.
- Click ‘OK’ to save and click ‘Close’ to return to Outlook Express.
- To ensure that all settings are saved, we recommend closing and restarting Outlook Express to ensure all changes are saved.