Let’s Encrypt is a free, automated, and open certificate authority (CA), run for the public’s benefit by the Internet Security Research Group (ISRG).
The Let’s Encrypt SSL certificate provides a free way for you to secure your website over https://
- Provides Domain Validated SSL certificates at zero cost.
- Certificates are valid for 90 days and renew automatically.
- No complicated configuration or validation emails required.
- You can have multiple Let’s Encrypt SSL certificates for additional domains and sub-domains on you web hosting account.
- The certificates are supported by all major web browsers.
- Certificates do not need a dedicated IP address.
If you are a Ecenica customer, we automatically provide and install Let’s Encrypt SSL certificates for all your domains and sub-domains with any of our web hosting packages.