Adding photos and images to your posts and pages is a great way to grab your readers attention. It’s really easy to add images to WordPress. Here’s how-to add an image, step-by-step.
- Log in to your WordPress Dashboard.
- Open the page or post you want to add an image to.
- Move your cursor to the place you want to add an image and then click your mouse.
- Click Add Media
- Select the Upload Files tab.
- Drag & drop the image file from your PC or Mac on to the Insert Media window.
- Fill in the Attachment Details. You can add a Title, caption and description for your image.
- Click the Size drop-down list and select the size for your image.
- Click Insert into post to add the image to your post or page.
How-to edit an existing image
- Open your page or post.
- Click the image you wish to change.
- Click Edit Image (Pencil icon)
- You can change the caption, alignment and size of the image or even replace it with another image.
- Click Update to save your changes.
- When you are taken back to the Edit Post or Edit Page screen click Update to save your changes.