You can quickly and easily upgrade your Ecenica web hosting package in seconds from your Ecenica Dashboard.
Steps to upgrade your web hosting package
- Log in to your Ecenica Dashboard
- Click Products / Services to view your web hosting service
- Click the configure button for the web hosting package you wish to upgrade
- Click Browse Upgrades
- Choose the option you’d like to Upgrade to. Click Buy Now
- You’ll be shown a summary screen for your upgrade which shows:
- The package you are upgrading from and the package you are upgrading to. E.g. StartUp => Business
- The price you’ll pay today for your upgrade. This includes an credit for unused time for your current package.
- Click Continue
- Check your billing address and payment card are up to date. Click Continue
Once your payment has been received we’ll upgrade your web hosting. Typically this takes just a few seconds and we’ll notify you by email once your upgrade has been completed. Larger upgrades, e.g from Shared Hosting to Cloud Hosting can take a little longer and a member of our support team will be in contact to assist.
Frequently Asked Questions for Upgrades
- How do you calculate my upgrade price?
- Upgrading your Ecenica package is free. If you upgrade to a higher package, your account will be charged the new higher price, and we’ll refund you any unused time you’ve paid for on your old account.
- Do I get a refund for unused time?
- Yes. We’ll automatically credit your your the value of any remaining days on your existing package and deduct this from your upgrade/downgrade price.
- Will my upgrade require any downtime?
- We’ll upgrade your account without any downtime to your service.
- Will my next due date change?
- The next due date of your package remains the same and does not change. If you’ve selected a different billing cycle to your current plan, the new billing cycle will start after the current due date.