Uninstalling and removing an application you’ve previously installed using Softaculous App Installer is easy.
Steps to uninstall an app using Softaculous
- Login into your Ecenica cPanel control panel. See Where do I login to my hosting control panel
- Click Softaculous Apps Installer
- Click the All Installations box icon from the top menu.
- Click the Remove button next to the app install you’d like to uninstall.
- By default all your apps’ files, database and database user will be removed. Uncheck options if you wish to keep any.
- Click Remove Installation and confirm the removal.
The uninstall will take a few seconds to complete.