- Your mailbox may be temporally locked due to 10 consecutive failed login attempts.
- Or, your service may have been suspended due to a billing error. If our Accounts Team have been unable to process your renewal, and you have not been in contact with us to update your payment details.
To prevent brute-force password hacking, where someone attempts to guess your password, our system will lock your account for 20 minutes after 10 consecutive failed logins.
The lock is automatically removed after 20 mins.
If you did not attempt to login, it may indicate that someone is trying to gain access to your mailbox. If this is the case we advise the following;
- Change your mailbox password
- Change your My Ecenica profile password (the password you use to access Support Messenger etc)
- Send us a Support Message detailing the circumstances. We’ll attempt to identify the person accessing your mailbox and if possible block their IP address.