Transferring your .co.uk domain to Ecenica is easy.
You can transfer any of the following UK domains to Ecenica
How to transfer in your .uk domain
- Contact your old domain name registrar and ask them to change the IPS tag to ECENICA.
- You may be able to change the IPS TAG yourself through a control panel, but some domain registrars may require you to email them to carry out the transfer. To help you we’ve provided a ready made message for you to send to your current domain registrar below.
- Open the Ecenica domain checker and enter your .uk domain name you wish to transfer.
- Click Add to Basket next to your domain.
- Click Continue to Basket.
- Click Proceed to checkout and follow the steps place your domain transfer order.
- We’ll process your order and send you an email confirming your domain transfer has started.
What happens next?
After you place your domain transfer order we’ll review and accept it. Your domains will be listed in your Ecenica Dashboard with the status Pending Transfer. We’ll send you an email notifying you your domain transfer has started along with instructions for updating your domain IPS tag.
After your domain’s IPS TAG has changed to Ecenica we will send you an email to confirm your domain transfer is complete. Your transferred domains will be listed in your Ecenica Dashboard with the status Active and you can then access them to update contact details, name servers and more.
Example IPS Tag change request to send your current provider
Please can you unlock my domain name and change it’s IPS tag to ECENICA