You can quickly and easily transfer the ownership of your Ecenica web hosting services at any time to a new user.
This feature is useful if:
- Your business is sold or changes ownership
- You are a designer and wish to transfer ownership and billing of the web hosting package to your client.
No changes are made to your web hosting service, meaning website and email data, settings, username and passwords all remain the same. There is no downtime to your service.
Steps to transfer ownership of your Ecenica web hosting
- Create a new Ecenica Dashboard account for the new owner
- Login to your existing account and open a new Ownership Change Ticket
- Select Billing
- Select the service you wish to transfer to the new Ecenica user.
- Enter Transfer Ownership Request for the subject.
- In the message let us know the name and email address of the new owner.
We’ll check the details and contact you to confirm the transfer request.