You can quickly and easily transfer the ownership of your Ecenica web hosting services at any time to a new user.
This feature is useful if:
- Your business is sold or changes ownership
- You are a website developer and wish to transfer ownership and billing of the web hosting package to your client.
No changes are made to your web hosting service, meaning website and email data, settings, username and passwords all remain the same. There is no downtime to your service during an ownership change.
Steps to transfer ownership of your Ecenica web hosting
- Log in to your Ecenica Dashboard.
- From the left menu, click Support > Contact Support.
- Choose the Billing department.
- Next, select the hosting service your enquiry is related to from the Which product is this for? list.
- Enter Transfer Ownership Request for the subject.
- In the message let us know the name and email address of the new owner.
We’ll check the details and contact you to confirm the transfer request.