How do I transfer my domain from UKreg?
Transferring your domain is quick, easy and free for all .uk domains. It takes just a couple of minutes to queue your transfer and less than an hour for your domain to be transferred to your Ecenica account.
What do I need to do?
- Login to your UK-Reg control panel.
- Select the Services Tab and click Domain Registrations.
- Click on your .co.uk domain you want to transfer.
- Under the ‘Domain registration settings’ click Show all registration settings.
- On the left, click Transfer Options.
- Carefully enter ECENICA for the IPS Tag and click continue and then Finish to transfer your domain to Ecenica.
- The transfer may take up to 24 hours to complete.
- If your domain has expired you will need to renew it first before transferring your domain.
- If you have any difficulties you will need to contact your current registrar for assistance.