How to transfer in your .com, .org, .net or .biz domain to Ecenica
- Prepare your domain for transfer.
- Check at least 60 days have passed since your domain was first registered.
- Disable domain privacy.
- Make sure your domain’s administrative email contact is up-to-date and accessible.
- Unlock your domain name.
- Get your transfer auth code (EPP code).
- Open the Ecenica Domain Checker.
- Enter your domain you wish to transfer.
- Cick Add to Basket next to your domain.
- Click Continue to Basket.
- Enter your domain’s EPP / Transfer Auth code.
- Click Done, go to next step.
- Click Proceed to checkout and follow the steps to place your domain transfer order.
- We’ll process your order and send you an email confirming your domain transfer has started.
After you’ve approved it, the transfer will be processed by the domain registry. This typically takes 1-5 days. We’ll email you again once your domain name has been transferred to Ecenica.