How to transfer in your .com, .org, .net or .biz domain to Ecenica
- Prepare your domain for transfer.
- Check at least 60 days have passed since your domain was first registered.
- Disable domain privacy.
- Make sure your domain’s administrative email contact is up-to-date and accessible.
- Unlock your domain name.
- Get your transfer authorization code (EPP).
- Open the Ecenica Domain Checker.
- Enter the domain you wish to transfer.
- Select your domain and click Add to Basket.
- Click Checkout.
- Enter your domain’s EPP / Transfer Auth code.
- Click Done, go to next step.
- Click Checkout to place your domain transfer order.
- We’ll process your order and send you an email confirming your domain transfer has started.
- Open the email sent to your domain’s Admin Contact. Click the link inside to approve the transfer.
After you’ve approved it, the transfer will be processed by the domain registry. This typically takes 1-5 days. We’ll email you again once your domain name has been transferred to Ecenica.