How to transfer in your .com, .org, .net or .biz domain to Ecenica
- Prepare your domain for transfer.
- Check at least 60 days have passed since your domain was first registered.
- Disable domain privacy.
- Unlock your domain name.
- Get your transfer auth code (EPP code).
- Open Ecenica Domain Transfer Checker and enter your domain name you wish to transfer. Click Transfer to check it.
- Enter your EPP code and click Continue.
- Review your domain and click continue.
- Click Checkout and follow the steps place your domain transfer order.
- We’ll process your order and send you an email confirming your domain transfer has started.
Once your domain transfer has been approved the transfer will be processed by the central domain registry. This typically takes 1-5 working days. We’ll email you once your domain name has been successfully transferred to Ecenica.
FAQ for domain transfers
Q: Do my name servers change during a domain transfer?
A: No, your name servers do not change during a domain transfer.
Q: How long does it take for a domain transfer to complete?
A: It can take up to 5 working days for a domain transfer to complete.