In this article we’ll explain how you can setup your Ecenica email account on multiple devices so you can read, delete and reply to emails and have your actions sync across all your devices.
How-to configure email syncing
Each Ecenica email account features secure IMAP, which handles the syncing of emails. To enable syncing you’ll need to setup your devices to access your Ecenica email account using IMAP. Please follow the links below for step-by-step guides for setting up popular email apps:
How can I check if I’m already using IMAP?
- Click File > Account Settings > Account Settings
- IMAP will be displayed under Type
- From the menu bar, click Mail > Preferences
- Click Accounts
- IMAP will be displayed under your Ecenica email account.
- From the Home screen, tap Settings > Mail > Accounts
- Tap your Ecenica email account
- IMAP will be displayed.
If your email app is using POP3 to connect
If you have previously setup your email app to connect to your email using POP3, we recommend following a guide above to setup your email app to access your email account using IMAP.
You can then drag and drop your emails from your POP3 account to your new IMAP account. After uploading your emails you can remove the POP3 account from your email app.