cPanel SSL/TLS Manager allows you to create and install SSL Certificates, Certificate Signing Requests (CSR) and Private Keys. The essential parts of using SSL.
How to access SSL/TLS Manager
- Log in to cPanel.
- Click SSL/TLS Manager.
How to Generate a CSR
Certificate Signing Requests are required to order a trusted SSL certificate.
- Click Generate, view, or delete SSL certificate signing requests.
- Select Generate a new key
- Enter all the required fields.
- Click Generate
How to Install an SSL Certificate
If you already have an SSL certificate from a vendor you can install it on your account using the steps below.
- Click Manage SSL sites.
- Select the domain you want to install the SSL certificate on.
- Enter the Certificate, Private Key and Certificate Authority Bundle if there is one.
- Click Install Certificate