This article describes how to quickly auto set up email on your iPhone, or iPad using our automatic email configuration tool.
- Your email address
- Your email address password
- Your iPhone or iPad
Steps to set up your email on your iPhone or iPad
- Tap Safari on your iPhone. Enter mail.example.com/webmail replacing example.com with your domain name in the search bar. Tap Go
- Enter your email address and your email password. Tap Log in
- Tap the menu button.
- Tap Webmail Home.
- Tap the user icon at the top right, then tap Configure Mail Client
- Rotate your iPhone and hold it horizontally. Scroll down and find iOS for iPhone/iPad, then scroll to the right and tap IMAP over SSL/TLS
- On the pop-up. Tap Proceed. Your iPhone may warn you the website is trying to download a profile. Tap Allow.
- A Profile Downloaded pop-up will appear. Tap Close. To install, open Settings on your iPhone. Tap Profile Downloaded.
- On Install Profile tap Install
- Enter your iPhone passcode and then tap Install
- Enter your email address password and tap Next
- On Profile Installed tap Done at the top right
- Press the home button on your iPhone or iPad
- Tap Mail. Your Ecenica email account will be listed and you can begin to send and receive email.