Individual Email Accounts
- Open your web browser and visit https://webmail.example.com replacing example.com with your domain name.
- Log in to your email account
- At the top right, click your email address to open a drop-down menu. Select Email Filters
- Click Create New Filter
- Add a name for the rule. For example. Block firstname.lastname@example.org
- Select From, then select Contains and then enter the email address you wish to block. For example, email@example.com
- Select Discard Message
- Click Create
The email filter is immediately active and will begin blocking emails from the domain you have entered.