In this help article we cover how to set up and configure your Ecenica Website Builder website to take payments via PayPal for your shop products.
Before you start you’ll need a PayPal Business account and you’ll also need to add the Shop app to your Ecenica Website Builder website.
- Log in to your PayPal account.
- Open your PayPal Account Settings > Notifications.
- Click Instant Payment Notifications and make sure it’s enabled
- Log in to your Ecenica Website Builder website editor.
- Navigate to the page where you’ve added your Shop app.
- Click Apps from the left menu.
- Click Shop > Configuration
- Click Payment Methods
- Click PayPal
- Make sure it’s Active and enter your PayPal account email address.
- Click Save Changes
Your website visitors will now be able to pay you via PayPal.