If you sync your Ecenica email account using IMAP and Microsoft Outlook and your folders do not display properly, you may have problems saving emails to your drafts, deleted items and sent folders.
Microsoft Outlook needs a IMAP prefix to display and find the correct folders to save emails to.
Steps to set IMAP Path Prefix in Outlook for Windows
- Click File > Account Settings > Account Settings
- Select your Ecenica email account and click Change
- Click More Settings.
- Click the Advanced tab.
- Enter INBOX in all caps for the Root Folder Path.
- Click OK to close the Properties window, then click Next.
- Microsoft Outlook will then flush all cached folders. Click Ok then Finish.
Steps to set IMAP Path Prefix in Outlook 2016 for Mac
- From the Menu, click Tools > Accounts…
- Select your Ecenica email account
- Click Advanced
- Enter INBOX in all caps for IMAP Root Folder
- Click OK
- Close the Accounts window