If you sync your Ecenica email account using IMAP and Microsoft Outlook and your folders do not display properly, you may have problems saving emails to your drafts, deleted items and sent folders.
Microsoft Outlook needs a IMAP prefix to display and find the correct folders to save emails to.
Steps to set IMAP Root Path in Outlook 2019, 2016 and Outlook for Office 365 on Windows
- Click File > Account Settings > Account Name and Sync Settings.
- Enter INBOX for Root folder path
- Click Next. Click Done
Steps to set IMAP Path Prefix in Outlook 2016 for Mac
- From the Menu, click Tools > Accounts…
- Select your Ecenica email account
- Click Advanced
- Enter INBOX in all caps for IMAP Root Folder
- Click OK
- Close the Accounts window