Use the steps below to set up a default address rule in cPanel. This can be used to create a catch-all email address which receives any email for invalid email addresses.
The Catch-all email address is a feature available with our paid Email Hosting, WordPress Hosting, Cloud Hosting and Cloud Servers.
Please note, setting a catchall or forwarder address may significantly increase the amount spam emails you receive.
Steps to setup a catch-all email address in cPanel
- Log in to cPanel.
- For help accessing your cPanel see Where do I log in to my hosting control panel.
- Click Default Address found in the email section
- Select your domain from the drop down list.
- Select Forward to Email Address
- Enter the email address you want to forward all email to. For example, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Click Change.
Your catch-all email address will be available instantly and begin forwarding email to your chosen address.