How do I login to my Ecenica Reseller Hosting control panel?
Open your web browser and type http://your-domain-name.com/whm
Replacing your-domain-name with the full name of your domain.
How do I create a new hosting package?
- Login to WHM. Choose Packages, then Add a Package
- Enter limits for web hosting package
- Click Add
How do I add a new cPanel account?
- Login to WHM. Choose Account Functions, then Create a New Account
- Enter the main domain name for your new account, a username, password and a user email address for notifications
- Click or tap Create
How do my users login?
Enter the following information into your web browser;
http://your-domain-name/cpanel, replacing your-domain-name with the full name of your domain.
Your user can then enter their username and password to login.
How do I manage email?
Email accounts are managed in the customer’s cPanel control panel.
How do I delete an account?
See our help article How To Delete Accounts in WHM.
How do I reset a cPanel account’s password?
- Login to WHM. Choose Account Functions, then Password Modification
- Select the domain or user you wish to change the cPanel password for
- Enter a new password
- Click or tap Change Password
How do I give my client access to their account so they can set up their own emails etc?
Just give them this link
And the username and password you chose when you created the account.
If you ever forget the password you can always reset it from your admin end.
How do I update my Reseller login password?
- Login to your WHM panel using your existing username and password.
- Type ‘password’ into the search box.
- Click, or tap Password Modification
- Select your username from the list.
- Enter a new password.