This article describes how to fix sending issues on your iPhone or iPad when you can receive email OK.
- Your email address
- Your email address password
- Your iPhone or iPad
Steps to check and fix sending email on your iPhone or iPad
- Go to Settings > Mail > Accounts
- Tap your Ecenica email account.
- Tap Account.
- Tap SMTP under Outgoing Mail Server
- Tap the Primary Server.
- Check the information for Outgoing Mail Server is set as follows:
- Host Name: mail.yourdomain.com
- Username: Your email address. For example, email@example.com
- Password: Your mailbox password
- Use SSL: On
- Authentication: Password
- Server Port: 587
- Tap Done at the top right.
- Tap Account at the top left.
- Tap Done at the top right to save your changes