When you send an email using CDOSYS you get the following error
The error code is returned by CDOSYS when the email is rejected by the mail server.
- Make sure the ‘From’ email address is set correctly and is an email address etup on your account
- Check that you have set the correct SMTP server.
- Check that your hosting plan includes SMTP
- If you use your ISPs SMTP server, check that they do not limit the use of their services.
- Try using a SendUsing value of 1 (pickup) instead of 2 (port). E.g. the following line:
.Item(cdoSendUsingMethod) = cdoSendUsingPort
.Item(cdoSendUsingMethod) = cdoSendUsingPickup