Tip: We recommend using our iPad Automatic Email Configuration to setup your iPad with the perfect settings for sending and receiving with your Ecenica email account.
Before you start checklist
Have the following details ready before you start:
- Your domain name
- Your Ecenica Email address
- Your email password
Configuring Apple Mail
- If this is the first account you’re setting up on your iPad, tap Mail. Otherwise, from the Home screen tap Settings > Mail, Contacts, Calendars > Add Account…
- Tap Add Mail Account
- Tap Next
- Tap IMAP
- Incoming Mail Server as mail.example.com, replacing example.com with the domain of your hosting account
- Your full E-mail Address. Example: email@example.com for User Name
- Outgoing Mail Server (SMTP) as mail.example.com, replacing example.com with the domain of your Ecenica account
- Your full Ecenica E-mail Address. Example: firstname.lastname@example.org for User Name
- Your E-mail Password
- Tap Next
- A message ‘Cannot Verify Server Identity’ will appear. Tap Details
- Tap Accept
- Wait for your iPad to verify your email account information.
- Tap Save
Click or tap the image to view a larger version.
Your Apple iPad is now configured to send and receive email using your Ecenica E-mail address.