- Log in to cPanel.
- For help accessing your cPanel see Where do I log in to my hosting control panel.
- Click Cron Jobs
- Enter your email address. Notifications for your cron job will be sent to this email address which is useful for debugging
- Set the cron job to run Once Per Minute
- Enter the command below. Change the path to your Laravel App
/usr/local/bin/php /home/user/laravelpath/artisan schedule:run >> /dev/null 2>&1
- Please note, if you are running a different version of PHP using the cPanel MultiPHP please change /usr/local/bin/php to use the version of PHP you are running on the domain, for example /usr/local/bin/ea-php82
- Click Add New Cron Job