We’ve already loaded your Ecenica hosting plan with the PHP modules you need to run all the most popular web apps like WordPress, Magento and Joomla straight out of the box.
However we know if you’re developer you’ll occasionally want to run some extra PHP modules on your Ecenica web hosting. The good news is we make it possible for you to choose exactly which PHP modules you want to run in just a few clicks via cPanel.
How-to add PHP modules to your Ecenica cPanel hosting
- Login to your Ecenica cPanel.
- Click or tap Select PHP Version.
- Select the PHP version (7.2, 7.1, 7, 5.6, 5.5, 5.4) you want from the list and click or tap Set as current.
- Tick the PHP modules you wish to run and click or tap Save.
- Your account will immediately use the version of PHP and modules you have selected.
PHP Module FAQ
Q: Can I choose modules for the ‘native’ PHP version?
A: No. This is the default PHP for your account which we have pre-configured.
Q: Can I run all the PHP modules?
A: Yes. However we do not recommend it as every extra PHP module you load will use more memory and will slow down your website.