This article explains how to reset your domain’s DNS records to the default settings.
Please note; resetting your domain’s DNS will erase all modifications you have made to your DNS records.
- Log in to your Ecenica Dashboard
- Click Domains.
- Click a domain you wish to manage.
- From the menu, Click Domain Tools > DNS Management
- Click the setting cog and select Reset Zone
- Click Continue to confirm the DNS zone reset.
Your domain name will be instantly reset and updated with your new records. However, please allow 48 hours for your DNS changes to propagate worldwide and DNS caches to clear.