This article explains how to reset your domain’s DNS records to the default settings using Ecenica DNS.
Please note; resetting your domain’s DNS will erase all modifications you have made to your DNS records.
- Log in to Ecenica Dashboard.
- Go to My Domains.
- Click a domain you wish to manage.
- From the menu, click DNS.
- Scroll down and click Reset your zone file to a default state.
- Click Yes, Reset Zone File to confirm the DNS zone reset.
Your domain name will be instantly reset and updated with your default DNS records. However, please allow 48 hours for your DNS changes to propagate worldwide and DNS caches to clear.