This article applies to the following services:
- Ecenica Managed VPS
- Ecenica Managed Dedicated server
- Ecenica Reseller hosting
cPanel passwords are used by your client to login to their account’s control panel or for FTP access.
You can change or reset your user’s cPanel password using the steps below:
Reset an account password in WHM
- Login to your WHM control panel.
- Search for Password
- Click Password Modification
- Select the account you wish to reset the password for from the list.
- Enter a new password in the Password fields. You can also use the Password Generator to create a strong, random password.
- Take a note of the password as once you have set it you will be unable to see it.
- Click Change Password to save the new password.
The user’s cPanel account will be instantly updated with your new password.
Please use the new details for logging into cPanel or FTP.