Registering a domain takes a just a few moments. Follow the steps below to purchase your domain with Ecenica.
- Open our Domain Checker
- Search for the domain you’d like to buy.
- If you know the exact domain TLD you want, e.g. example.uk then enter the full domain.
- Otherwise, if you’re not sure you can enter just example and we’ll show you the most popular domain extensions.
- Our domain checker will show you if your domain is available.
- If your preferred domain is already taken, try searching for an alternative, you can add hyphens (-) or extra words like ‘the’.
- Select the length of registration. For most domains, this can range from 1 to 10 years.
- Click the green Select button next to the domain you’d like to register.
- Click Add to Basket on the right.
- You can add further domains to your order by clicking Select and Add to Basket. You can also search for other variations of your domain.
- Click Checkout.
- Complete any Registration Details. Some domains, such as .UK, need a few extra bits of information.
- Enter name servers.
- We’ve pre-filled our default name servers. If you want to use custom name servers for your domain, such as your branded reseller name servers, please enter them.
- Click Done, go to next step.
- Click Checkout to proceed.
- Sign-up, or log into your existing Ecenica account.
- Click Place your order.
Tip: Registering your domains for longer means you can save money by locking your domain in at today’s prices and prevent billing issues affecting the uptime of your domains.