Registering a domain takes a just a few moments. Follow the steps below to buy your domain with Ecenica.
- Open our Domain Checker
- In the Start your domain search field, enter the domain you want to register.
- If you know the exact domain extension you want, e.g. example.uk then add it to the end.
- Otherwise, if you’re not sure you can enter just example and we’ll show you the most popular domain extensions.
- Click Search
- Our domain checker will show you if your domain is available.
- If your preferred domain is already taken, try searching for an alternative, you can add hyphens (-) or extra words like ‘the’.
- Click Add to Basket button next to the domains you’d like to register.
- Click the green Continue to Basket once you’ve searched and added all the domains you’d like to buy.
- Choose how many years you’d like to register your domains for.
- When you’re happy click Proceed to Checkout
- Enter your details to create a new Ecenica account, or log into your existing Ecenica account.
- Click Buy Now to place your order.
Tip: Registering your domains for longer means you can save money by locking your domain in at today’s prices and prevent billing issues affecting the uptime of your domains.