In this article we’ll show you how to send a Support Ticket to Ecenica.
- Log in to your Ecenica Dashboard.
- From the left menu, click Support > Contact Support
- Click the blue contact button under the department most appropriate to the nature of your enquiry.
- Next, select the service your enquiry is related to from the Which product is this for? list.
- Enter a short summary. For example, Can I Install WordPress
- Provide more details in the Give us more details box.
- Add attachments such as screenshots, error logs, etc by clicking Browse
- Click Submit a Ticket
Please include as much detail as possible. For example;
- Any error messages or codes you may see
- The name and version of the app you’re using
- Steps you’ve taken to try and resolve the issue yourself
- A timescale of when the issue first occurred