Follow the steps below to setup WordPress on your Ecenica web hosting plan.
Steps to install WordPress
- Log in to cPanel.
- For help accessing your cPanel see Where do I log in to my hosting control panel
- Click Softaculous Apps Installer.
- Place your mouse pointer over WordPress then click Install.
- Select the domain you want to install WordPress on from the drop-down list.
- Leave In Directory empty.
- Enter the Admin username, password and Admin Email you want to use. These will become your login details for your WordPress site.
- Select a theme. This is optional and you can change themes at any time. Click the Select button to choose a theme or leave unselected to use the default WordPress theme.
- Click Install at the bottom of the page to install WordPress.
Our installer will automatically setup WordPress for you on your Ecenica web hosting and notify you once your new WordPress install has been completed.