Follow the steps below to setup WordPress on your Ecenica web hosting plan.
Steps to install WordPress
- Log in to cPanel.
- For help accessing your cPanel see Where do I log in to my hosting control panel
- In the Software section, click the Softaculous Apps Installer icon
- In the Top Scripts section, click the WordPress icon.
- Click the Install Now button.
- Choose your protocol. Select https://www.
- Select the domain you want to install WordPress on from the list.
- Enter your Site Settings:
- Enter a Site Name.
- Enter a Site Description.
- Chose an Admin username, password and enter your admin email address.
- Choose whether to install Limit Login Attempts (recommended).
- Select a theme. This step is optional. Click the Select button to choose a theme or leave unselected to use the default WordPress theme.
- Click the Install button at the bottom of the page to install WordPress.
Our installer will automatically setup WordPress for you on your Ecenica web hosting and notify you once your new WordPress install has been completed.