In this article we explain how to quickly import email accounts and email forwarders (email aliases) into a cPanel account.
- Log in to cPanel.
- For help accessing your cPanel see Where do I log in to my hosting control panel.
- Click Address Importer
- Select what you are importing;
- E-mail Accounts
- Email Forwarders
- Select your import file from your computer.
- Choose the delimiter. For example, commas. Keep Treat first row as column headers checked if your import file contains headers.
- Click Next
- Check the import content headers and click Next
Tip: Download an example XLS or CSV import file by clicking example page in the blue tooltip.