In this article we explain the steps required to completely remove and delete a WordPress application from your Ecenica web hosting account. The removal process will permanently delete your WordPress files, database and database user.
Steps to remove a WordPress Install
- Log in to Ecenica Dashboard, click Services > My Services and press Manage for your Ecenica hosting service hosting your WordPress site.
- Click WordPress Manager.
- All your WordPress websites will be shown. Press the
down arrow for the WordPress site you want to delete to open the site options.
- Press the Uninstall button.
- Use the checkboxes to either enable or disable the deletion of your WordPress files and database depending on your needs.
- Press the Remove Installation button to delete your WordPress install.
- Click OK to confirm the removal.
Please note: Deleting your WordPress site using the steps above will permanently remove your WordPress site’s files, database and database user. We strongly recommend double-checking you are deleting the correct site during the process and we also recommend making creating a new snapshot backup beforehand.