In this article we explain how to create an email address.
Before you start, you’ll need to have signed-up for one of our web hosting or email hosting packages. Our hosting packages include everything you need to set up and start sending and receiving email from your own personalised email address.
Steps to create an Email address
- Log in to your Ecenica Dashboard.
- Click Products / Services
- Click the configure button on your web hosting or email package for your domain.
- Click the green Login button. You’ll be logged in to your control panel.
- Click the Email Accounts icon located in the EMAIL section.
- Click + Create.
- If you have multiple domain names, select the domain you want to use from the drop-down.
- In the Username field enter the email address you wish to create. For example, hello@
- Type your new email password in the Password field.
- Tip: Click the Generate button to create a strong email password.
In the Storage Space enter the size of the mailbox or select the default maximum.
- Note, the maximum mailbox size you can use depends on your hosting plan. The total size of your mailboxes cannot exceed the total disk quota for your account.
- Click + Create to finish.