An Instant Alias is a temporary sub-domain which enables you to view a website during DNS propagation. It takes the form of customerdomain.com.your-alias-domain.com.
How to create an Instant Alias in WebsitePanel on Ecenica Windows Reseller:
- Login to WebSitePanel.
- Click your hosting space. For example Windows Reseller Premium. (Hosting Space panel)
- Click Instant Alias (right sidebar).
- Select Override Hosting Settings from the select menu.
- Set ‘Instant Alias’ to your chosen domain name.
- Click Save.
- Instant Aliases are subject to a DNS propagation which can take up to 48 hours depending on your ISP.
- The Instant Alias domain must be pointing to our name servers (or branded name servers) to work.
- You do not need to create a website at the instant alias domain.