In this article we’ll explain how you can change the domain your WordPress website is using.
Before you start please ensure you have completed the following:
- Register your new domain name
- Add your domain to your Ecenica web hosting. See How-to add a Domain Alias
Steps to change the domain your WordPress website uses
- Login to your WordPress Dashboard
- From the left menu click Settings > General
- Change WordPress Address (URL) and Site Address (URL) to your new domain.
- Scroll down and click the blue Save Changes button.