Use the steps below to create an image gallery on any of your WordPress website’s pages or posts using WordPress built-in gallery feature.
- Log in to your WordPress Dashboard
- Open the post or page you want to add a gallery to.
- In the post or page, click the place where you want the gallery to appear.
- Click Add Media
- Click Create Gallery
- Upload any images you want to use from your PC, Mac, iPhone or iPad.
- Select Media Library
- Click the images you want to add to your Gallery.
- Click Create a new gallery
- If you want, you can re-order the images
- Click Insert Gallery
How-to edit an existing gallery
- Open the your post or page.
- Ensure Visual editor is selected.
- Click the gallery images, then click the Edit (Pencil) icon.
- Select Add to Gallery to add extra images to your WordPress gallery.
- Change the order and settings of your images under the Edit Gallery tab.
- Click Update gallery to save your changes.