Learn how to add a ‘call to action’ button to your website in Ecenica Website Builder. A ‘Call to action’ can be a button to buy, donate, learn more, book, sign-up or more.
Steps to add a call to action to your Website
- Click Add new content block on your web page.
- Select Call to Action. Choose a template call to action from the list and click to add it to your website.
- Click the button to open settings. You can now choose:
- The text for the button. For example, Buy
- The Link URL where your website visitors will be sent when they click your button.
- If the button link opens a new window in their web browser.
- The button style, including colour and size.
- Click Save Changes