To set up free email forwarding on your Ecenica domain name you’ll first need to login to Ecenica Dashboard using your Ecenica ID then follow the steps below:
- Click My Domains
- Click your domain name
- Click Create your email forwarders
- Enter the first part of the email address you want to use. For example, info
- Enter the email address you want to send your emails to. For example, email@example.com
- Click Add Forwarder.
Your email forwarder will start to send emails to your email address immediately.
You can add an unlimited number of email forwarders free with any domain name registered with Ecenica.
- If you have a mailbox and a email forwarder using the same name then a copy of the email will be saved in your email account as well. This means that your mailbox can fill up and eventually stop forwarding emails. To avoid this delete or download emails from your account, or if you do not want a copy saved, delete the mailbox.
- If you send an email from Gmail to an email address that forwards back to the original Gmail account then Gmail will not receive the forwarded email.