When you try to send an email from your iPhone or iPad you receive the message “Mail Sending Failed. Rejected by the server because it does not allow relaying”. Your email is not sent and moved to your Outbox.
This message appears because your iPhone or iPad does not have the correct sending SMTP settings.
To fix, follow the steps below:
- On your iPhone or iPad tap Settings > Mail, Contacts, Calendars
- Tap your Ecenica email account.
- Tap Account
- Tap SMTP found under Outgoing Mail Server
- Tap Primary Server
- Tap Username and enter your Ecenica email address. For example, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tap Password enter your email password.
- Tap Done at the top right
- Tap Account at the top left.
- Tap Done at the top right to save your changes.