- Log in to your webmail by going to the address https://webmail.yourdomain.com.
Replace yourdomain.com with your domain name.
- Enter your email address and email password. Click Log in.
- Click RoundCube from the list of webmail apps.
- Once RoundCube has loaded, use the folder list on the left of your screen to select the folder containing the emails you wish to delete. For example Inbox.
- Select the emails you wish to delete.
- Click the Delete button from the top menu.
- Select the Deleted Items folder on the left.
- Click the cog icon at the bottom left, then click Empty. Click OK at the Do you really want to delete all messages in this folder? prompt.
Press and hold down the shift button whilst clicking to select a range of emails. On PC, press and hold down the control (ctrl) button to select individual emails. On Mac press and hold down the command button (Mac) to select individual emails.
To quickly select Unread messages. Use the select menu in the lower left of your message window.