- Log in to your webmail by going to the address http://yourdomain.com/webmail.
Replace yourdomain.com with your domain name.
- Enter your email address and email password.
- Click RoundCube from the list of webmail apps.
- Once RoundCube has loaded, use the folder list on the right of your screen to select the mailbox containing your emails. For example Inbox.
- Select the emails you wish to delete.
- Click the Delete button from the top menu.
- Click Settings in the top right of your screen.
- Under Server Settings (Preferences > Server Settings) tick Clear Trash on logout
- Now click the Logout button in the top-right corner.
Press and hold down the shift button whilst clicking to select a range of emails. On PC, press and hold down the control (ctrl) button to select individual emails. On Mac press and hold down the command button (Mac) to select individual emails.
To quickly select Unread messages. Use the select menu in the lower left of your message window.