During the resolution of a support ticket you may be asked for additional information to help us resolve your issue.
- When the issue occurred?
- Which email account/s?
- Which email apps/s you’re experiencing the issue
- Application name. E.g. Outlook
- Version number. E.g. 10.1
- What operating system? E.g. Windows 10
- The error message you are receiving, if applicable?
- Are you using IMAP or POP3?
- Is the issue affecting sending emails?
- Is the issue affecting receiving emails?
- Are you able to login to Ecenica Webmail?
- Are you running a firewall or anti-virus?
- Who is your broadband provider / ISP?
- Are you able to access your email from another device? E.g. iPhone over 4G
- Is this affecting all email accounts on your Ecenica package?
- Please list any actions you have taken to resolve the issue. For example, removing and re-adding your email account.
Please provide a screenshot of the email error, your email app settings and attach it to your support ticket.